Quality Installation Program
The SoCal Edison quality installation program makes sure that you have the correct size and type of system for your home. Its saves our customers time and money by closely following the Energy Star guidelines. By following these guidelines, we increase the efficiency of the HVAC system going into your home and we also protect against:
- Low airflow
- Improper refrigerant charge
- Duct leakage
With the quality heating & air conditioning installation program, you can rest assured that you are receiving quality service with top notch HVAC equipment at a fair price.
Benefits of the Quality Installation Program Include:
- Proper HVAC Unit Size: Older units are usually bigger in size which makes them less energy efficient. We will make sure the unit has the proper sizing for your home’s needs.
- Huge Energy Savings: When units are installed improperly, it will reduce the system’s efficiency. We will properly install your unit for maximum efficiency which will save on your energy bills. A newer unit will also be more environmental-friendly which also helps reduce monthly costs.
- We Can Help You Choose the Right HVAC System: We can make sure the new unit you choose fits what your home needs. Whether it’s electric or gas, we will help you determine what’s right for your home.
- Increased Home Comfort: If your current unit is causing hot or cold spots in different areas of your home, a new unit can help reduce this issue. This will lead to a more comfortable setting in all areas of your home.
- Rebates Available: When installing a new HVAC from a qualified contractor, we offer rebate options that can help you save money on your new HVAC system.
HVAC Rebates Up to $1,100
For many homeowners and families, getting a new HVAC system can be difficult. With the down turn of the economy, many families in America are living pay check to pay check, with no room for unexpected budget needs. In these cases, we know that our financing and rebates are sometimes the only ways that these families are able to afford an HVAC system to provide for their comfort at home.
HVAC Rebates in California can vary depending on where you live, season, and type of system you choose or need. Our rebates start at around $25 and go up to $500; even $1,100 or more. Some are even as much as 30 percent. Some buyers may also be eligible for tax incentives as well, which helps further reduce how much they pay over the long run for their HVAC system. Rebates are a valuable tool used by many homeowners to be able to afford the HVAC system they need and want.
Interested in Learning More About Our Quality Installation Program?
Call Us Today for a FREE Estimate